FusionFall Universe Guilds Forums
If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm by Nicole

» Calling all Designers!
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm by Nicole

» New Logo for our club/clan!
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:36 pm by Nicole

» FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 pm by Nicole

» Updates for Guilds Forums
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am by Nicole

Other FusionFall Sites
free forum

free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Nicole
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_vote_lcapFusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_voting_barFusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_vote_rcap 
DylanDixon
FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_vote_lcapFusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_voting_barFusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 I_vote_rcap 
marciella ✿`
LadecaSolas
Enagon

FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17

Go down

FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17 Empty FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17

Post by Nicole Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Womayhem wrote:Hey guys, womayhem here with a status update on FusionFall Retro! We’ve been cracking hard on getting Retro up and running, and we’re finally ready to release some information on where we are, what we plan to do, and how we plan on getting there! Buckle in, this is a bit of a lengthy post, but we’re aiming for full transparency and detailing where we’re at.

To start, FusionFall Retro will launch with most of the components FusionFall was built with. This includes everything you guys need to get into the Future, do some fun missions, get your favorite Nanos, hang out with your friends, and complete the Future through level four. We’ve done away with closed alpha and are moving forward with a release to get the game in your guys’ hands.

Features we plan on including in our first release include:
  Missions
  Levels
  NPCs
  Fusion Matter
  Shops
  Inventory
  Combat
  Chat
  Instances
  Character Saving
  Emotes

That’s a hefty bit of features, but that still leaves out trading, groups, buddies, eggs, races, croc pots, and of course, the Past. We’re aiming to roll out these features over the course of several updates. Our primary focus is getting FusionFall Retro, playable, in your guys’ hands as quickly as we can!

We’re classifying this first release as our open beta. Everyone will be free to jump in and experience the Future as you remember it! Once we have the rest of the primary game features in place, we’ll transition from the Future to the Past and allow players through to the rest of the game!

We would like to continue relaying our updates and status as development of Retro draws nearer to its release. Please look forward to future developments regarding FusionFall Retro!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It may be confirrmed or not. You can talk about it on General(Non-club section)

If anyone is about to ask about Retro. I'm gonna say some answers.
-Retro is not going to have Beta Keys.
-May be in Open Beta.
-No release date is set.
-No Open Beta date set, yet.
-The past won't be accessible once Open beta comes you'll be stuck in the future until the past gets fixed. You can still complete missions until it's available.
If there's more answer to some questions or such, please comment if I'm missing anything. This is to newcomers and everyone, and please DM me or make a new topic if i missed anything about it.

-The Outcasts Commander
Nicole
Nicole
The Outcast - Commander
The Outcast - Commander

Back to top Go down