FusionFall Universe Guilds Forums
If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17
Calling all Designers! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm by Nicole

» Calling all Designers!
Calling all Designers! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm by Nicole

» New Logo for our club/clan!
Calling all Designers! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:36 pm by Nicole

» FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman
Calling all Designers! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 pm by Nicole

» Updates for Guilds Forums
Calling all Designers! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am by Nicole

Other FusionFall Sites
free forum

free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Nicole
Calling all Designers! I_vote_lcapCalling all Designers! I_voting_barCalling all Designers! I_vote_rcap 
DylanDixon
Calling all Designers! I_vote_lcapCalling all Designers! I_voting_barCalling all Designers! I_vote_rcap 
Enagon
marciella ✿`
LadecaSolas

Calling all Designers!

Go down

Calling all Designers! Empty Calling all Designers!

Post by Nicole Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

This is your chance to draw your ideas into FusionFall Legacy items or clothing! Come on!

FusionFall Legacy - Community Item Design Challenge

Ever wanted to be a fashion designer? Heck, have you ever just wanted to design a hairstyle, outfit, weapon, or any other player item? Now is your time to shine!

Calling all Designers! Potd_s2_w6_01

We’ve always been open to taking suggestions, but we want to open up the flood gates. While we’ve already got a plethora of new player items and content planned, we want to see what the community (that’s you guys!) can come up with. After all, you’ll be the ones playing as the avatars, so it makes sense that you should be able to have a say in what cosmetic options could potentially be available.

Seem a little daunting? We’ll run you through our design process.

When we’re designing gear for the player, we actually draw right over top of what is commonly referred to as turnarounds. Simply enough, they show the player in a couple different views so we can imagine an item from those views in 3D!

Calling all Designers! Potd_s2_w6_01.1
Calling all Designers! Potd_s2_w6_01.2

These are the real deal! We see a lot of neat illustrations for items on the forums, so we thought we’d make things a little easier. Now you can draw right over top of the player!

Regardless of your art skill, we encourage you to draw over top of these and flex those creative muscles. We’re planning on taking a select few player submitted avatar concepts and turn them into real items, so we encourage everyone to participate!

We’re primarily looking for:
Clothing,
Hairstyles,
Accessories,
and Weapons.

Of course, the only real limit is your imagination!

You’re more than welcome to post your item suggestions on the Suggestions Board (please keep it to one thread per user!) or you can tweet them to us @FuFa_Universe.

Please note that by submitting your designs to us you give your full consent for the FusionFall Universe team implement your ideas and content into FusionFall Legacy.

If you’re having trouble getting started, there are a few examples in the picture at the top of this thread. Feel free to also leave a comment if you have any questions! You can click on any of the images to view them at full resolution.

Source: http://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=6164.0

~Commander of The Outcasts
Nicole
Nicole
The Outcast - Commander
The Outcast - Commander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum